? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gaming Gone Wild


Back in elementary school, I used to love video games. I would come home everyday and play just like a junkie who would do no homework. There are different types of video games that many people like me would love to play, like action or fantasy. Video games have been improved since then. Video games are like a child's best friend, except they don't exist. I used to love video games because you can't do the things in games in real life. It's like when people jump off a building, they would live, but if I were to jump off a building in real life, I would die D:


In my opinion, video games are like diseases, where it spreads to everyone and makes them enjoy the game, while it cuts into their usual time, where they should be homeworking. It's not very educational either because you get nothing out of the game, while the side effects might be health problems such as: seizures, arthritus, etc. Most Video Gamers are overweight because they don't get enough exercise, while they just sit down and play all day. Video games are a bad influence to the younger generation because if they get hooked on video games at an early age, they would grow up into an addictive gamer who would start flunking school. From graduating elementary school, I thought it would be the time to cut back from the gaming, and start to focus on the real things in life. As a mature high school student, I would complete my homework instead of playing video games. Video games is basically killing time while i have no homework, but thats impossible :).

6 comments:

Matt! said...

LOL, you spelled arthritis wrong. Anyways, yeah. Same thing goes for me. I see myself playing almost no video games nowadays because I realize more important things are out there that have to be done. But I would really like to return to my older habits once I finish school, get a job, or when my workload is less demanding. =)

Leandro said...

Lol nice job Andrew, yeh I don't play vid games that much because it's kind of like a no lifer thing and you're pretty much considered as one of those if you have no social life.

Unit 16 Speech Project said...

When i was younger i used to like playing video games alot, but lately i just dont find them as interesting unless i am with friends. Also i do agree that video games have bad influence on kids, but their are games games that are educational.

Sarah said...

OMG I used to do that too like play games non-stop because its so addicitng. I think some games are kinda educational like the ones they have for toddlers from Fisher Price or like the games for DS now, like Brainage. Some video games are okay. Some games are very active, like the games for WII. I mean the games for WII are so like tiring like when your boxing LOL my arms start to hurt. I still enjoy playing video games even if im a girl or the fact that im in High School. I mean its fun, especially with friends. I think if you can play in moderation its okay.

Adrian H said...

Yeah many people get addicted very easily therefore they would even skip doing homework like you said. I still play video games when i have spare time. But as long as there are still younger kids in the world, they will still continue to play.

Xer0 said...

i played games non stop
during gr 5-8!(sc) i played before i did my homework, and got VERY addicting because of clans and friends, but it was like you said a disease that spreads to everyone, making them want to play. now lucky me my clan died and now i just go on every once in a while to play of course after i'm done homework (: